Open Your Space to the Ravenswood ArtWalk!
Each September the Ravenswood ArtWalk kicks off fall with a weekend-long celebration that’s part open house, part studio crawl, and part street festival! Over 300 artists and artisans display their work across open galleries, small businesses, artist studios, industrial spaces, and an outdoor artist market. Entertainment includes live music, pop-up performances, a children’s corner featuring all-ages art activities and performances, as well as an urban craft beer garden and food truck roundup. Over 10,000 visitors join us each year to explore the festival’s 50 venues, experiencing a weekend of art, music, food and community. We are excited to build on last year’s programming as we make every effort to engage the many groups who visit, live, and work in Ravenswood.
Registration DeadlinesVenue Registration – for businesses, studio and galleries located in Ravenswood
- Discounted Early Bird Registration: Monday 2/26 – Wednesday 3/14
- Standard Registration: Monday, 3/19 – Friday 4/20
If you are a business, studio or art gallery along the Ravenswood Corridor between Lawrence and Irving Park Rd, you can sign up as a RAW venue. Venues may request artist placement at their location or curate their own programming. All venues will be included in the RAW Guidebook, event map and online database.
Participating businesses must maintain open hours between 11 AM and 6 PM on Saturday, September 15th and Sunday, September 16th, 2018.
Looking for ways to connect with our guests at the RAW Street Festival? Click here for details
on our other participation options.
What Does My Registration Include?
- A 2-3 sentence listing in the RAW Guidebook (8,000+ copies)
- A listing on the event map (online and in print)
- A listing on the RAW website (your name, your location, your logo, a short description of your business and a link to your website)
- Exposure via press and social media outlets throughout the year
- An “Official RAW Venue” sign for your building, corresponding to your listing on the event map
Businesses requesting artist placement must
provide a 10 foot space for each artist
to present their work. Participants are encouraged to provide table and wall space for artists as well. Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate requests for late registration in 2018.