Registration OptionsIf you are a business, studio or art gallery along the Ravenswood Corridor between Lawrence and Irving Park Rd, you can sign up as a RAW venue. Venues may request artist placement at their location or curate their own programming. All venues will included in the RAW Guidebook, event map and online database. Participating businesses must maintain open hours between 11 AM and 6 PM on Saturday, September 16th and Sunday, September 17th, 2017.
If you are an Artist who needs a location for the ArtWalk, your registration begins June 1, 2017. Artists will be able to choose between indoor and outdoor locations.
What Does My Registration Include?
- A 2-3 sentence listing in the RAW Guidebook (6,000+ copies)
- A listing on the event map
- A listing on the RAW website (your name, your location, your logo, a short description of your business and a link to your website)
- Exposure via press and social media outlets throughout the year
- A numbered “Official RAW Venue” sign for your building, corresponding to your listing on the event map
Businesses requesting artist placement must provide a 10 foot space for each artist to present their work. Participants are encouraged to provide table and wall space for artists as well. Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate requests for late registration in 2017.